Posted by : Minhaj Uddin Wednesday, March 6, 2013
- Open your blogger dashboard
- Go to you template settings
- The default template have an option a little below a button available named "EDIT HTML"
- Click on that button
- A Window open which will show a vast amount of programming
- So If you are a Chrome User You just have to press CTRL+F
- A Small bar open on the right-top
- TYPE Copyright or the instructions which is present or which you want to in your FOOTER of your template.
- Just simply and type , remove and save this.
If you have any problem regarding this post your comment on the box available below and post your difficulties with your private email. I'll teach you personally through your email.